Welcome to Hales Machine Tool, Inc.
The Hales Machine Tool team has built a reputation solely based upon helping our customers succeed. The machine tool manufacturers we proudly represent are truly the best in the business. You are invited to experience a different kind of dedication centered around an outstanding performance-level that creates a winning outcome…every time.
Our new-product lines include:
• SAMSUNG MACHINE TOOLS, offering a high-quality line of turning and milling products.
• BROTHER, the world’s fastest and most reliable machine tool built on the planet. They are imported by YAMAZEN, who also is the importer for MITSUBISHI and TAKISAWA.
• UNITED GRINDING TECHNOLOGIES, the world leader in every avenue of grinding. They manufacture STUDER, SCHAUDT, MIKROSA, BLOHM, JUNG, MAGERLE, EWAG and WALTER tool and cutter grinders.
• INDEX TRAUB Short cycle times, quality machining and reduced floor space are reasons that 50% of all CNC Multispindles sold are INDEX.
• YCM offers an extensive line of machines that are built tough,
offer extreme performance and excellent value.
• Through importer CNC SYSTEMS, INC, we present HONOR SEIKI (Vertical Turning Lathes); AVEREX (Horizontal Machining Centers) and VISION WIDE, a professional Double-Column Machining Center manufacturer, with global brand ‘VTEC’, who provides a wide range of CNC Milling Centers suited for Component Machining, Wind Power, Solar Energy, Tunnel, Plastics, Transportation and Aerospace.
• Bumotec develops and manufactures high-precision multi-functional machine tools for complete machining of small work pieces.
• TAKAMAZ Gantry-Loaded Japanese Turning Centers with high accuracy and reliability.
• TAKISAWA TAIWAN offers speed, quality, flexibility and cost-effectiveness, while securing the advantages of top-notch technology.
• HANWHA, the third largest manufacturer of Swiss/sliding headstock machines in the world.
• OKK, high-precision vertical and horizontal High-Speed Japanese Machining Centers.
Other major players in our line up are AMADA BANDSAWS, COSEN, KURAKI, HANKOOK and CHEVALIER.
Research everything from the logo links on our NEW PRODUCTS page and download our LINE CARD for future reference.
Follow this link to see the USED CNC MACHINES we have on the floor.
Today is the LAST DAY of our 2017 Open House. Come on out and see 22 machines running, and talk with the Reps about their latest technology. Don’t miss it!
Hales Machine Tool of Plymouth, Minnesota, is proud to announce a new strategic partnership with Samsung Machine Tools of America located in Pewaukee, WI. This collaboration will allow both entities to expand their reach across the Midwest. Now machine shops from Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South…